Hawkmoto Strike 50cc Kids Mini Dirt Bike
The Hawkmoto strike 50cc Mini Dirt bikes have quickly become the most popular type of the Mini Moto thanks to their ability to be used almost anywhere. The Hawkmoto Strike Mini Dirt bike can handle uneven ground due to its front and rear suspension and chunky tyres it has brought access to a whole new world for the Mini Moto enthusiast. The Hawkmoto Strike 50cc Kids Dirt Bike also makes an ideal first motor bike.
Quality built to European safety standards the Hawkmoto Strike 50cc Kids Mini Dirt Bike have important safety features that you do not find on all kids mini dirt bikes including, Safety Cut-Out with tether to stop the bike should the rider become unseated, Chain Guard to stop clothing or other items coming into contact with the transmission and front and rear independent disk brakes.
Small and light enough to be put into the back of a car they are easy to take to one of the many Mini dirt bike tracks around the country.
At these prices all your mates can have one and then you can have some real fun!
Hawkmoto Strike 50cc Kids Mini Dirt Bike Upgrades Include
This bike has many upgrades over the normal Mini Moto 50cc Mini Dirt bikes available including the following:
- Aluminium upside down forks with stanchion guards (looks the business)
- Colour coded aluminium wheels (added quality)
- Upgraded Bodywork and Fuel Tank (latest design)
- Proper off road tyres (better handling)
- Up-swept exhaust with aluminium End Can (better ground clearance and great sound)
- Upgraded swing arm (Looks better and is stronger)
And now the latest stock has the following further upgrades making it even better value:
- Upgraded stronger clutch
- Easy Start pull starter (makes starting much easier, particularly for youngsters)
Hawkmoto Strike 50cc Kids Mini Dirt Bike Features
- Safety Cut Out with Tether
- Range/tank: 35 – 45 miles
- Max. Load: 65kg
- Engine: 49cc, single cylinder, 2-stroke, air-cooled
- Fuel: 25:1 petrol/oil mix (mixing bottle included)
- Plastic Fuel tank: .8L
- Start method: manual pull start (Easy Start)
- Ignition: CDI
- Transmission: chain-driven (fully enclosed for safety)
- Brakes: front and rear independent disc brakes
- Material: a) Frame: steel. b) Bodywork: ABS plastic
- Upgraded Stronger clutch