AquaSPArkle Bromine Tablets
AquaSPArkle Spa Bromine Tablets are a popular alternative to chlorine sanitisers. Dosed via a floating dispenser, these slow eroding tablets maintain the recommended sanitiser level over a period of 3-5 days keeping your spa water safe and bacteria free.
- These tablets are designed for use with bromine feeders and floating dispensers.
- When feeder device requires refilling with tablets always follow manufacturer’s instructions.
- Ensure tablets used in the feeder are of the same chemical (Bromo-Chloro- Dimethyl Hydantoin). If other materials have been used previously, wash out feeder thoroughly before adding tablets.
- Adjust feeder to ensure a constant bromine residual is present in the spa.
- Check bromine levels regularly with a Test Kit and maintain a bromine residual of 3 – 5 mg/l (ppm) for domestic spas and 4 – 6 mg/l (ppm) for commercial spas. *Freshly filled new spas or spas left drained for a period of time require an initial start up dose of 20mg/l (ppm) of free chlorine circulated for a minimum of 21⁄2 hours.
- Check pH value regularly with a Test Kit and maintain levels between 7.2 – 7.6.
|Dimensions||20 × 10 × 10 cm|