Mini Moto Performance Carburettor Carb 47Cc 49Cc Fits Mini Quad Dirtbike Racing
- This is a mini moto performance replacement air cooled carburettor for 47cc & 49cc mini pocket bike engines
- This parts fits any air cooled model including the Mini Quad ATV, Mini Dirt Bike models, Mini Racing bike Cag GPand Mini Motard models
- It incorporates a choke lever on the right when fitted, ON – Off fuel tap, overflow pipe and tick over setting screw
- This is a gravity fed float style carburettor with internal throttle slide operation and shielded throttle cable connection point at the top
- Comes with New Bolts, Gasket and Carb
|Outer Diameter of Air Filter Connection Point (excluding lip)
|Internal Dimensions / Diameter of Fuel Chamber
|Distance Between Fixing Holes (inlet side, centre of eye to centre of eye)
|Distance Between Fixing Holes (outlet side, centre of eye to centre of eye)
|Inner Diameter of Outlet (greatest)
|Width (from inlet side to outlet side)
|Distance Between Inlet Manifold to Head Fixing Holes (centre of eye to centre of eye)
|Diameter of Fixing Hole(s)
|Main Jet Size Outer Diameter
|Main Jet Size Central Diameter
|Includes Throttle Cable?
|Includes Air Filter?
|Includes Inlet Manifold?
|Includes Fuel Tap?
|Internal Dimensions of Fuel Chamber
- All carburettors include brass jets for smooth fuel flow
- All carburettors are pre tested by our supplier to ensure they work once received
This high performance carburettor is one of a wide range that we sell which fit Chinese air cooled Mini Motos.
It uses a larger jet than the standard carb and has finer motor controls for better quality.
Key components are made from heat dispersing steel.
It comes from one of the best Mini Moto CNC factories.
Carburettors do not come with air filters gaskets or inlet manifolds unless they are pictured.
Please measure your old carburettor prior to purchase to ensure you order the right type for your machine. Things to check are the connection size of the inlet manifold (the joint between engine and carburettor), the size of the air filter connection and the manual choke location (unless its automatic choke).
Carburettors are the brains of engines. If you have a cheap problamatic carburettor this will produce running issues ranging from poor idling to poor revving out with a whole host of issues in between. Improving your carburettor will generally enable your engine to work faster, and create more power and offer better reliability.
||10 × 10 × 10 cm
By accepting our terms and conditions at checkout you are agreeing to the courier leaving your parcel in a safe place should nobody be available to take delivery when he arrives. Outsideplay will take no responsibility for any theft that occurs on your premises.
Delivery is free on all orders over £50 throughout Mainland UK excluding highlands and Islands if you choose Economy Delivery at Checkout. This is a 3-4 working day service but can be much faster.
Monday to Thursday Economy Delivery Free – Order before 1pm and choose Free Economy Delivery for Delivery within 3-5 Days.
Monday to Thursday Express Delivery – Order before 1pm and choose Express Delivery for Delivery the next working day Charged at £9.99 or £29.99 if its a large palletised item
Weekend Orders– Start after 1pm on Friday until Midnight on Sunday and include bank holidays
Weekend Orders Choosing Express Next Day Delivery will receive their orders on the Tuesday latest Wednesday.
Weekend Orders – Free Economy Delivery – Orders Placed over the weekend will be dispatched on the Monday excluding bank holidays and will be delivered within 3-5 days of order free of charge.
Once your product has shipped via DPD or DHL or Palletforce. You will receive an automatic email from our warehouse team with your tracking details, You can track your parcel after 5pm of the day you receive your tracking number.
Please Note – We are not currently shipping to Europe or Southern Ireland or the Islands
We are shipping certain products to Northern Ireland. Delivery charges are set by the product type, we would advise that you contact us to check if delivery of the product you wish to purchase is possible before ordering .
On every product page, you will find the delivery options available for that product. The options are as follows and will show delivery times for UK MAINLAND depending on which warehouse our stock is located in. You will be asked to make your selection in the checkout.
- Standard (3-5 day delivery) UK Mainland
- Northern Ireland – We are currently unable to ship parcels to Northern Ireland Due to complications caused by Brexit and import export procedures – this is a 5 day service
- Southern Ireland – We are currently unable to ship parcels to Southern Ireland Due to complications caused by Brexit and import export procedures
- Highlands and Islands – Highlands Mainland Only surcharge is calculated by postcode at checkout and is a 5 days service
- Expedited (order by 2pm Monday – Thursday for same day dispatch)
- Click and collect from our warehouse is currently unavailable due to covid restrictions
- International – We Do Not Ship Internationally
Area’s which are excluded from the Free Delivery Promise. Large Parcels and Pallets
- Scottish Highlands & Offshore Islands (includes Scottish Islands, Isles of Scilly, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Inverness)
- AB10-AB25, AB30-56 POSTCODE ££39.99 Surcharge
- IV* POSTCODE £39.99 Surcharge
- PO30-41* £39.99 Surcharge
- BT* POSTCODE £99.00 Surcharge
- GY*,JE* £126.00 Surcharge
- ZE POSTCODE – No Shipments are possible
- HS* POSTCODE No Shipments are possible
- Jersey £126.00 Surcharge
- Northern Ireland £99.00 Surcharge
- Republic of Ireland No Deliveries Available
We are unable to ship larger parcels to Any of the Isles
For more info please see our Delivery and Returns Policy.
How Long Do I have to return for a refund or exchange ?
Our Returns Policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have past since the date of delivery we cannot offer a refund or exchange. To return your item to us for a refund within your 14 day period your item must be In Unused Condition and returned to us in its original packaging within the 14 day period. Should your item arrive to us used or damaged we will deduct upto 50% of the items value based on its condition or may refuse a refund entirely.
My Product Is Damaged or Faulty
Please return your item to us within 14 days of finding the fault. You can do this by contacting us via [email protected]
- Do Not return a product to us without first getting a return number
- Please Do Not Use the faulty item once discovering its faulty.
- Any Goods outside of the 30 days returns period are not eligible for a refund and will received on a repair only basis.
- We can repair manufacturing faults however we are unable to repair goods that have been damaged in use.
- Items must be returned in the original packaging and if received on a pallet you will need to make sure the pallet is also kept
- No repairs will be conducted where the product is returned without the original packaging.
When Will I Get My Refund ?
Refunds can take upto 14 days from the date your return arrives back with us. When processing your refund we will consider the items condition, including the orginal packaging. refund eligibility as per the terms and conditions of sale.
If a refund is processed this can take 5 to 1o working days depending on your banks card refund policy.
I need Spare Parts for Ride On Cars!
Not a problem, we stock all spare parts for all the ride on cars we sell. Head on over to www.rideonspares.com select your ride on and you will be given a list of all the spare parts available for your car.