On every product page, you will find the delivery options available for that product. The options are as follows and will show delivery times for UK MAINLAND depending on which warehouse our stock is located in. You will be asked to make your selection in the checkout.
- Standard (3-5 day delivery) UK Mainland
- Northern Ireland – We are currently unable to ship parcels to Northern Ireland Due to complications caused by Brexit and import export procedures
- Southern Ireland – We are currently unable to ship parcels to Southern Ireland Due to complications caused by Brexit and import export procedures
- Highlands and Islands £69.00 Surcharge for all Large Ride On & Quad Bikes that are palatalised.
- Expedited (order by 2pm Monday – Thursday for same day dispatch)
- Click and collect from our warehouse is currently unavailable due to covid restrictions
- International – We Do Not Ship Internationally
Area’s which are exluded from the Free Delivery Promise.
- Scottish Highlands & Offshore Islands (includes Scottish Islands, Isles of Scilly, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Inverness)
- AB10-AB25, AB30-56 POSTCODE £45.00 Surcharge
- IV* POSTCODE £45.00 Surcharge
- PO30-41* $45.00 Surcharge
- KW* £126.00 Surcharge
- BT* POSTCODE No deliveries Available
- GY*,JE* £126.00 Surcharge
- ZE POSTCODE £126.00 Surcharge
- HS* POSTCODE £126.00 Surcharge
- Jersey £126.00 Surcharge
- Northern Ireland No Deliveries Available
- Republic of Ireland No Deliveries Available
|UK MAINLAND||COST||DELIVERY TIME||CARRIER|
|Standard Mainland UK Delivery||FREE on orders over £50 |
£4.99 on orders up to £49.99
|Delivery within 3-5 working days||National Courier Signature Required & |
|Inverness||£17.95||Delivery within 3-5 working days||National Courier Signature Required &|
|Collect from our Warehouse||NOT AVAILABLE||SUSPENDED||COVID-19|
1.1 All goods are subject to availability.
1.2 Items ordered will be delivered as soon as possible in accordance with the requested delivery service. All delivery charges shown are for 3 to 5 day delivery of items in stock to U.K. mainland addresses only. If you require delivery to non-U.K. mainland address charges will vary depending upon the destination. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
1.3 We will try to ensure that delivery is made within the estimated time scales.
1.4 For products listed on our Web Site outstanding orders can be cancelled at any time. In instances where payment has already been made, an alternative or refund in full for the item(s) concerned will be given excluding shipping charges for the round trip if cancelled whilst in transit.
1.5 Pallet Deliveries are fulfilled by Pallet force, pallet force offer a kerbside delivery only, please note drivers are not insured to lift your items or to carry them. Any Pallet Delivery will be deemed delivered at kerbside.
1.6 You should check your order carefully when it is delivered to you. In the event of any goods delivered by us being damaged in transit, or failing to match the items ordered by you, then you should notify us promptly and within 48 hours to email@example.com. We use independent couriers in order to deliver goods to you a quickly and efficiently as possible. We need to hear from you as soon as possible if you believe that your order has been damaged in transit so that we can investigate the matter with our couriers.
1.7 Any product with free delivery will only include the free service within mainland England. And the items will be sent by economy service and can take up to 7 working days during peak times.
1.8 Be aware by accepting our terms and conditions you give permission for your delivery to be left in a safe place/doorway/porch or received by a neighbour and something goes wrong, you will still be considered to have received the delivery. From this point on you take the risk and we will not take responsibility if its lost or stolen. Our contract with you is complete as soon as the parcel is delivered to your GPS location. If we have sent you tracking information of your order and the delivery has failed due to the customer declining to accept or is not present to receive and the driver deems there not to be a safe place to leave it, then we have the right to levy a failed delivery charge equivalent to a standard delivery charge. Therefore you will be refunded minus round trip costs . Failing to input correct contact/delivery details on an order causing a failed delivery and return to sender will be refunded minus round trip costs.