Hawkmoto FRM-49R 50cc Mini Quad Bike For Kids 2023 Model
Hawkmoto is a brand you can trust with over 15 years in the kids MX and ATV Industry
PLEASE NOTE DUE TO THE TECHNICAL NATURE OF THESE QUADS WILL ONLY DELIVER THESE BUILT ON AND ON A PALLET.
Please bare this in mind when comparing prices of other quads of a similar nature from other suppliers that come in a box and require professional assembly.
The Hawkmoto Farm Style 49cc / 50cc Mini Quad Bike For Kids is here, Often called 50cc quads for rounding up purposes.
These entry level 50cc Mini Quad Bike For Kids are the hottest bikes on the market today.
What better way to introduce your child to the thrills of riding a real quad bike in the security of a safely controlled environment than a 50cc quad bike.
Required to use
The Correct 2 STROKE OIL Can be purchased HERE
Experience tells us that customers would rather not have to build them as they can be very time consuming.
This doesn’t however negate your need to do safety checks and nut and bolt check s especially after the first hour of use.
Some minor assembly may be required to refit some small items that may have been removed to enable the bike to fit in the packaging the footrests or items that have been packaged separately to avoid.
Seat To Floor – 48cm
Seat to footwell: 34cm
Floor to Handlebars: 65cm
Length of Quad Bike is 108cm
Width of Quad Bike is 62cm
All that’s needed is unleaded petrol and 2 stroke oil.
Terms and conditions of supply for Mini Motos, Pit Bikes and Quad Bikes
The products that we supply are technical & mechanical products, which require mechanical knowledge and the ability to use and maintain. A small amount of assembly is required, such as fitting the footrests and adjusting the handlebars, the bike should also be checked before first use and then regularly to ensure all the essential bolts and fittings are secure and correctly adjusted. You should not purchase these products unless you have a good understanding of how to use and maintain mechanical products.
The following parts are not covered by the warranty on this item.
Fairings/ bodywork (unless damaged during delivery. Photos required within 24 hours of receipt)
Clutches or springs
Terms of Warranty
Due to its size and weight this item is covered by a replacement parts warranty, if your machine develops a fault within the warranty period of 30 days, you need to contact us and we will advise how to best rectify the problem and dispatch replacement parts, without charge providing the faulty parts are covered by the warranty.
Please note customers will be expected to fit the parts themselves, guidance will be available on technical issues.
Key things to ensure your Hawkmoto Avenger 49cc Kids Quad Bike Runs problem free
- Don’t yank at your pull start like a lawn mover ( small short pulls is all it needs )
if you yank at your pull start you will break the mechanism and these are around £5.00 and readily available online.
- If you mix your fuel wrong the bike isn’t going to start.
- Don’t over weight them ( These little engines wont take dads weight ) if over stressed they will throw the clutch spring please refrain dad from jumping on shouting it will be alright 🙂
The Hawkmoto FRMSX-49 Avenger 50cc Mini Quad Bike is an awesome little starter quad bike but in essence they are what they are and all quad bikes require regular maintenance.
Mini Quad Build, Maintenance, Fuel Mix and Troubleshooting
View all Kids Quad Bikes
||107 × 48 × 50 cm
2 – stroke semi synthetic
Twin Front – Single Rear
6 Months Manufacturer Defects (Parts only) – See Returns Policy
By accepting our terms and conditions at checkout you are agreeing to the courier leaving your parcel in a safe place should nobody be available to take delivery when he arrives. Outsideplay will take no responsibility for any theft that occurs on your premises.
Delivery is free on all orders over £50 throughout Mainland UK excluding highlands and Islands if you choose Economy Delivery at Checkout. This is a 3-4 working day service but can be much faster.
Monday to Thursday Economy Delivery Free – Order before 1pm and choose Free Economy Delivery for Delivery within 3-5 Days.
Monday to Thursday Express Delivery – Order before 1pm and choose Express Delivery for Delivery the next working day Charged at £9.99 or £29.99 if its a large palletised item
Weekend Orders– Start after 1pm on Friday until Midnight on Sunday and include bank holidays
Weekend Orders Choosing Express Next Day Delivery will receive their orders on the Tuesday latest Wednesday.
Weekend Orders – Free Economy Delivery – Orders Placed over the weekend will be dispatched on the Monday excluding bank holidays and will be delivered within 3-5 days of order free of charge.
Once your product has shipped via DPD or DHL or Palletforce. You will receive an automatic email from our warehouse team with your tracking details, You can track your parcel after 5pm of the day you receive your tracking number.
Please Note – We are not currently shipping to Europe or Southern Ireland or the Islands
We are shipping certain products to Northern Ireland. Delivery charges are set by the product type, we would advise that you contact us to check if delivery of the product you wish to purchase is possible before ordering .
On every product page, you will find the delivery options available for that product. The options are as follows and will show delivery times for UK MAINLAND depending on which warehouse our stock is located in. You will be asked to make your selection in the checkout.
- Standard (3-5 day delivery) UK Mainland
- Northern Ireland – We are currently unable to ship parcels to Northern Ireland Due to complications caused by Brexit and import export procedures – this is a 5 day service
- Southern Ireland – We are currently unable to ship parcels to Southern Ireland Due to complications caused by Brexit and import export procedures
- Highlands and Islands – Highlands Mainland Only surcharge is calculated by postcode at checkout and is a 5 days service
- Expedited (order by 2pm Monday – Thursday for same day dispatch)
- Click and collect from our warehouse is currently unavailable due to covid restrictions
- International – We Do Not Ship Internationally
Area’s which are excluded from the Free Delivery Promise. Large Parcels and Pallets
- Scottish Highlands & Offshore Islands (includes Scottish Islands, Isles of Scilly, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Inverness)
- AB10-AB25, AB30-56 POSTCODE ££39.99 Surcharge
- IV* POSTCODE £39.99 Surcharge
- PO30-41* £39.99 Surcharge
- BT* POSTCODE £99.00 Surcharge
- GY*,JE* £126.00 Surcharge
- ZE POSTCODE – No Shipments are possible
- HS* POSTCODE No Shipments are possible
- Jersey £126.00 Surcharge
- Northern Ireland £99.00 Surcharge
- Republic of Ireland No Deliveries Available
We are unable to ship larger parcels to Any of the Isles
For more info please see our Delivery and Returns Policy.
How Long Do I have to return for a refund or exchange ?
Our Returns Policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have past since the date of delivery we cannot offer a refund or exchange. To return your item to us for a refund within your 14 day period your item must be In Unused Condition and returned to us in its original packaging within the 14 day period. Should your item arrive to us used or damaged we will deduct upto 50% of the items value based on its condition or may refuse a refund entirely.
My Product Is Damaged or Faulty
Please return your item to us within 14 days of finding the fault. You can do this by contacting us via [email protected]
- Do Not return a product to us without first getting a return number
- Please Do Not Use the faulty item once discovering its faulty.
- Any Goods outside of the 30 days returns period are not eligible for a refund and will received on a repair only basis.
- We can repair manufacturing faults however we are unable to repair goods that have been damaged in use.
- Items must be returned in the original packaging and if received on a pallet you will need to make sure the pallet is also kept
- No repairs will be conducted where the product is returned without the original packaging.
When Will I Get My Refund ?
Refunds can take upto 14 days from the date your return arrives back with us. When processing your refund we will consider the items condition, including the orginal packaging. refund eligibility as per the terms and conditions of sale.
If a refund is processed this can take 5 to 1o working days depending on your banks card refund policy.
I need Spare Parts for Ride On Cars!
Not a problem, we stock all spare parts for all the ride on cars we sell. Head on over to www.rideonspares.com select your ride on and you will be given a list of all the spare parts available for your car.