Berg Buzzy Bloom Kids Pedal Go Kart
The BERG Buzzy Bloom Go-Kart is a great way for your child to enjoy all of the excitement and fun that comes with riding around on your go-kart. The Buzzy range by BERG has been designed to be used by children as young as 2 years old. Your children’s feet will remain on the pedals even when turning a corner, helping them to learn the principles of cycling. The Buzzy Bloom has been designed for little girls in mind with its white wheels, pink rims, blue frame with flower and butterfly graphics and a beautiful pink basket on the handle bars.
The BERG Buzzy Bloom has an extremely stable frame making this much more stable than your average four wheel tricycle.
The whisper-quite EVA tyres makes pedalling light and easy for little legs. The full adjustable handle bars and seat means this Go-Kart will grow along with your child.
The BERG Buzzy Bloom is equipped with a fixed connection between the front axle (1) and the rear axle (2).This means that the movement of the legs is immediately converted to the movement of the rear wheels. This makes the BERG Buzzy super simple and easy to ride, both forwards and backwards. An additional advantage is that the movement/rotation of the rear wheels (which occurs when pedalling, or when pushed) is also translated to the front axle.
Therefore, once the go-kart is moving, you can continue pedalling very easily. The movement of the wheels makes the next rotation of the pedals much easier! A super light and great way to learn to pedal!
Also, the front and rear axles are mounted on ball bearings, making the pedals and rear axle run super smooth and light. Thanks to its four wheels, the BERG Buzzy Bloom has excellent stability. Because tricycles have one wheel less, they are prone to tipping over. Riding sharply or fast around corners on a tricycle creates dangerous situations. In a BERG Buzzy these lines are parallel and further away from the driver.
This ensures that there is no tipping point so that tipping over is virtually impossible. In addition, the BERG Buzzy Bloom has a swing axle. <ul> <li>Adjustable steering wheel and adjustable seat – Basket Not Included
||83 × 49 × 50 cm
By accepting our terms and conditions at checkout you are agreeing to the courier leaving your parcel in a safe place should nobody be available to take delivery when he arrives. Outsideplay will take no responsibility for any theft that occurs on your premises.
Delivery is free on all orders over £50 throughout Mainland UK excluding highlands and Islands if you choose Economy Delivery at Checkout. This is a 3-4 working day service but can be much faster.
Monday to Thursday Economy Delivery Free – Order before 1pm and choose Free Economy Delivery for Delivery within 3-5 Days.
Monday to Thursday Express Delivery – Order before 1pm and choose Express Delivery for Delivery the next working day Charged at £9.99 or £29.99 if its a large palletised item
Weekend Orders– Start after 1pm on Friday until Midnight on Sunday and include bank holidays
Weekend Orders Choosing Express Next Day Delivery will receive their orders on the Tuesday latest Wednesday.
Weekend Orders – Free Economy Delivery – Orders Placed over the weekend will be dispatched on the Monday excluding bank holidays and will be delivered within 3-5 days of order free of charge.
Once your product has shipped via DPD or DHL or Palletforce. You will receive an automatic email from our warehouse team with your tracking details, You can track your parcel after 5pm of the day you receive your tracking number.
Please Note – We are not currently shipping to Europe or Southern Ireland or the Islands
We are shipping certain products to Northern Ireland. Delivery charges are set by the product type, we would advise that you contact us to check if delivery of the product you wish to purchase is possible before ordering .
On every product page, you will find the delivery options available for that product. The options are as follows and will show delivery times for UK MAINLAND depending on which warehouse our stock is located in. You will be asked to make your selection in the checkout.
- Standard (3-5 day delivery) UK Mainland
- Northern Ireland – We are currently unable to ship parcels to Northern Ireland Due to complications caused by Brexit and import export procedures – this is a 5 day service
- Southern Ireland – We are currently unable to ship parcels to Southern Ireland Due to complications caused by Brexit and import export procedures
- Highlands and Islands – Highlands Mainland Only surcharge is calculated by postcode at checkout and is a 5 days service
- Expedited (order by 2pm Monday – Thursday for same day dispatch)
- Click and collect from our warehouse is currently unavailable due to covid restrictions
- International – We Do Not Ship Internationally
Area’s which are excluded from the Free Delivery Promise. Large Parcels and Pallets
- Scottish Highlands & Offshore Islands (includes Scottish Islands, Isles of Scilly, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Inverness)
- AB10-AB25, AB30-56 POSTCODE ££39.99 Surcharge
- IV* POSTCODE £39.99 Surcharge
- PO30-41* £39.99 Surcharge
- BT* POSTCODE £99.00 Surcharge
- GY*,JE* £126.00 Surcharge
- ZE POSTCODE – No Shipments are possible
- HS* POSTCODE No Shipments are possible
- Jersey £126.00 Surcharge
- Northern Ireland £99.00 Surcharge
- Republic of Ireland No Deliveries Available
We are unable to ship larger parcels to Any of the Isles
For more info please see our Delivery and Returns Policy.
How Long Do I have to return for a refund or exchange ?
Our Returns Policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have past since the date of delivery we cannot offer a refund or exchange. To return your item to us for a refund within your 14 day period your item must be In Unused Condition and returned to us in its original packaging within the 14 day period. Should your item arrive to us used or damaged we will deduct upto 50% of the items value based on its condition or may refuse a refund entirely.
My Product Is Damaged or Faulty
Please return your item to us within 14 days of finding the fault. You can do this by contacting us via [email protected]
- Do Not return a product to us without first getting a return number
- Please Do Not Use the faulty item once discovering its faulty.
- Any Goods outside of the 30 days returns period are not eligible for a refund and will received on a repair only basis.
- We can repair manufacturing faults however we are unable to repair goods that have been damaged in use.
- Items must be returned in the original packaging and if received on a pallet you will need to make sure the pallet is also kept
- No repairs will be conducted where the product is returned without the original packaging.
When Will I Get My Refund ?
Refunds can take upto 14 days from the date your return arrives back with us. When processing your refund we will consider the items condition, including the orginal packaging. refund eligibility as per the terms and conditions of sale.
If a refund is processed this can take 5 to 1o working days depending on your banks card refund policy.
I need Spare Parts for Ride On Cars!
Not a problem, we stock all spare parts for all the ride on cars we sell. Head on over to www.rideonspares.com select your ride on and you will be given a list of all the spare parts available for your car.